Apr 29, 2009

1.30am

It's 1.30am now...
Normally at this moment I'm sleeping....unbelievable...
Just finish updated my blog, installed PSD, upload photos in fb....
Can't type chinese words now, hmm...nvm, type in english...
A lot of things review in my mind...
Feels like a lot of things happened recently...
When people having trouble or face any problem, I will share with them...
Always ask them to think the positive, coz I believe nothing is impossible
I always think nothing to be worry..
I'm proud of myself having such a good family, friends, and boyfriend...
Learn from everything and be patience...
Yea, I always did it...
But, when something happened, I know it's hard...
and I don't know what to do..It's easy to say but it's not easy to work...
nothing is impossible but anything can be possible~
I need council, i need sharing, i need a relax space...
Thank you for sharing your opinion...
Everyone had made mistake in life....
It's sad to know I have made some careless mistake, but nvm, I'm learning and upgrading myself to be professional...
It's a good start for me now..
I think I'm just starting to grow up now, haha.....
Cheers~

No comments: